Papa John's 10 Miler: Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Early registration fee if registered by Monday, November 19, 2019 is $40.
- Registration fee if registered November 20 - January 14, 2019 is $45.
- Registration fee if registered Monday, March 11, 2019 is $50.
- Online Registration fee if registered March 12 - March 22, 2019 is $60.
- Late Registration fee if registering at packet pick-up on Friday, March 22, 2019 is $60.
- Race Day Registration if registering on Saturday, March 23, 2019 is $70.
- Registration deadline for online: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Registration deadline for mail: Must be postmarked by Monday, March 11, 2019
Bib Numbers Look Up:
Bib Look Up will be available on
Monday, March 18, 2019.
If you experience problems with your online entry, confirmation, or billing, please contact EnMotive support at help.enmotive.com.
Participants who register via walk-in or mail-in please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the data to be entered and uploaded to EnMotive.
CLICK HERE for a printable entry form (Adobe Acrobat required *).
Papa John's 10 Miler Packet Pickup and Race Registration
Papa John's 10 Miler Packet Pickup
Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Brown & Williamson Club, Gate 6
2800 South Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40209
Race Day Registration on March 23, 2019
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM
The location for Race Day Registration & Packet Pick-Up will be located at the tunnel between Bronze Lot and Green Lot at Cardinal Stadium.
Join the Louisville Triple Crown of Running℠ Team Challenge.
(presented by Novo Nordisk)
We are pleased to offer the Triple Crown Team Challenge for the Louisville Triple Crown of Running Series sponsored by Novo Nordisk. The Team Challenge will be open to any 3 – 5 person team. Your team can choose to participate in any individual or all 3 races.
There will also be a Team Challenge Triple Crown Award for any team that wins all three races. You will not only compete for team awards; each team member is also eligible for an individual time and awards!
- Teams will consist of three (3) to five (5) members.
- Teams will compete in one of three divisions: Male, Female, or Coed. A coed team must have at least one (1) female team member.
- Each team member must be registered for the race. The registration form only serves as a team roster.
- Teams must be registered by the deadlines for each race. Deadlines for each race are listed below. In order to be eligible for the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award, the same team members must run each race. A team must win all three Triple Crown Team Challenges to win the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award for their division.
- Each team must assign a team captain.
- Chip time will be used to determine finish times.
- Each team challenge member will receive a finish score based on their order of finish among all team
challenge participants in the race. For example 1st place will be awarded 1 point, 2nd place will be
awarded 2 points, and so on for all team challenge finishers. A team's final score will be the combined
total of the three (3) lowest finish scores of team members. The team with the lowest score will be crowned Team Challenge Champions for that race.
- At least 3 team members must finish the race to be eligible for team awards.
- The top three (3) teams will receive awards for each race.
- Participants can only compete for one team in one division.
- Team results will be based on the combined finish times for the top three finishers on each team. For teams in the Coed division, at least one female member will be counted in the three finish times.
- The team with the fastest combined team time in each division will be crowned the Team Challenge Champions for that race.
- Awards will be given to the top team in each division.
Deadlines For Team Registration
- All three Louisville Triple Crown races: February, 11, 2019 - To be eligible for the Team Challenge
Triple Crown Awards, the team must be registered by this deadline.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic: February 11, 2019
- Rodes City Run 10K: February 25, 2019
- Papa John's 10 Miler: March 11, 2019
CLICK HERE for The Team Challenge Form and Information Registration Form.
For More Information Contact:
Anthem 5K Fitness Classic Race Director
(* Adobe Acrobat Required)
Kids' Fun Runs: March 23, 2019 - 10:30 AM
Parents may register their children online, walk-in or by mail, as detailed above in bold numbers
(1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
Register in person at the Papa John's 10 Miler Expo on Friday, March 22, 2019.
Race Day Registration on Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Cardinal Stadium.
- Entry fee is $5 per child. You may register online, by mail, or walk into Fleet Feet Sports or Rodes for Him and For Her.
- Kids can pick up their capes and masks starting at 9:00 AM. Art materials will be available for kids to design their Super Hero Costumes.
- You may also register at late registration or on race day up until the time of the races.
The Fun Runs begin at 10:30 AM.
- Sorry, entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Checks should be made payable to: Papa John's 10 Miler
The following Fun Run Races will be held:
- The Pepperoni Race – Ages 3 – 5
- The Cheese Race – Ages 6 - 8
- The Tomato Sauce Race – Ages 9 - 10
Calling All Super Heroes
Kids can run the Fun Run on March 23, 2019 as a Super Hero. In addition to a t-shirt and goody bag, all registered kids who run the Kids Fun Run on race day will receive a cape and mask that they can decorate.
Art materials will be available at 9:00 AM on race day for kids to have fun decorating and wearing their capes and masks during the race. Races start at 10:30 AM.