Papa John's 10 Miler: Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Early registration fee if registered by Saturday, December 31, 2017 is $40.
- Registration fee if registered January 1 - March 26, 2018 is $45.
- Late Registration fee if registering at packet pick-up on Friday, April 6, 2018 is $50.
- Race Day Registration if registering on Saturday, April 7, 2018 is $60.
- Registration deadline for online: Friday, April 6, 2018
- Registration deadline for mail: Must be postmarked by Monday, March 26, 2018
*** If you experience problems with your online entry, confirmation, or billing, please contact Chronotrack Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-600-2298.
Participants who register via walk-in or mail-in please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the data to be entered and uploaded to Chronotrack.
Papa John's 10 Miler Packet Pickup and Race Registration
Papa John's 10 Miler Packet Pickup
Friday, April 6, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Brown & Williamson Club, Gate 6
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
2800 South Floyd Street
Louisville, KY 40209
Race Day Registration on April 7, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Time: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM
The location for Race Day Registration & Packet Pick-Up will be located at the tunnel between Bronze Lot and Green Lot at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.
Join the Louisville Triple Crown of Running℠ Team Challenge.
(presented by Novo Nordisk)
We are pleased to offer the Triple Crown Team Challenge for the Louisville Triple Crown of Running Series sponsored by Novo Nordisk. The Team Challenge will be open to any 3 – 5 person team. Your team can choose to participate in any individual or all 3 races.
There will also be a Team Challenge Triple Crown Award for any team that wins all three races. You will not only compete for team awards; each team member is also eligible for an individual time and awards!
- Teams will consist of three (3) to five (5) members.
- Teams will compete in one of three divisions: Male, Female, or Coed. A coed team must have at least one (1) female team member.
- Each team member must be registered for the race. The registration form only serves as a team roster.
- Teams must be registered by the deadlines for each race. Deadlines for each race are listed below. In order to be eligible for the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award, the same team members must run each race. A team must win all three Triple Crown Team Challenges to win the Team Challenge Triple Crown Award for their division.
- Each team must assign a team captain.
- Chip time will be used to determine finish times.
- Each team challenge member will receive a finish score based on their order of finish among all team
challenge participants in the race. For example 1st place will be awarded 1 point, 2nd place will be
awarded 2 points, and so on for all team challenge finishers. A team's final score will be the combined
total of the three (3) lowest finish scores of team members. The team with the lowest score will be crowned Team Challenge Champions for that race.
- At least 3 team members must finish the race to be eligible for team awards.
- The top three (3) teams will receive awards for each race.
- Participants can only compete for one team in one division.
- Team results will be based on the combined finish times for the top three finishers on each team. For teams in the Coed division, at least one female member will be counted in the three finish times.
- The team with the fastest combined team time in each division will be crowned the Team Challenge Champions for that race.
- Awards will be given to the top team in each division.
Deadlines For Team Registration
- All three Louisville Triple Crown races: February, 26, 2018 - To be eligible for the Team Challenge
Triple Crown Awards, the team must be registered by this deadline.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic: February 26, 2018
- Rodes City Run 10K: March 12, 2018
- Papa John's 10 Miler: March 26, 2018
CLICK HERE for The Team Challenge Form and Information Registration Form.
For More Information Contact:
Anthem 5K Fitness Classic Race Director
(* Adobe Acrobat Required)
Kids' Fun Runs: April 7, 2018 - 10:30 AM
Parents may register their children online, walk-in or by mail, as detailed above in bold numbers
(1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
Register in person at the Papa John's 10 Miler Expo on Friday, April 6, 2018.
Race Day Registration on Saturday, April 7, 2018, at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium.
The fee is $5 per child.
The following Fun Runs races will be held:
- The Pepperoni Race (50 yard dash) – Ages 3 – 5
- The Cheese Race (100 yard dash) – Ages 6 - 8
- The Tomato Sauce Race (200 yards) – Ages 9 - 10
Fun Run Perks
All Fun Run participants will receive a premium race tee shirt and other surprises!
- Entry fee is $5 per child. You may register online, by mail, or walk into Fleet Feet Sports or Rodes for Him and For Her.
- You may also register at late registration or on race day up until the time of the races.
The Fun Runs begin at 10:30 AM.
- Sorry, entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Checks should be made payable to: Papa John's 10 Miler